Saturday, August 5, 2017

Hello !   It has been a long time since my last post !!

I have been a working pro photographer for over 40 years... now semi-retired for a total of 47 years!

Going back to my roots... all of our roots... life is analog..

we are all physical beings!   all Human...

so I  want to record life as it is around me              .........                    
..

using Black and White Film..

and paper  (traditional silver gelatine)

All by hand

B&W has less distractions, more basic , let your eyes see more.

Will start posting photos soon...    

and of course will still do color ...  

       Here are two pinhole  photos to start with..

               No Negative ,    Positive  Paper used

               in the 8x10 pinhole camera..
 
                  One of a kine !!                                                

                              Thanks      peter                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment